design

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Goodbye Adventures

We took Lysiane out for Habachi to say good-bye.



At the very beginning when they went to light the fire they asked if Zander would be scared and I said no.  I was wrong.  The flash of fire and heat did scare him :(.  But then he warmed up...pun intended.  He thought that the chop sticks were pretty interesting and wanted to have his own pair.  I was positive that he'd poke his eyes out, but they remained intact.


Probably the best part was when the guy threw a toy egg and Lysiane and asked her to catch it.  We all thought that it was real.  Poor Lysiane.  No, the best part was the onion volcano.  Classic.



Zander didn't understand enough about trains to find the onion train part funny.  Maybe next time.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, you've not had Habachi in America.  We had some sushi too.  He's definitely my kid.  Nam nam sushi.




No comments:

Post a Comment